« Home | Locus of control » | Resolute use of power » | There was a spider » | Video games from BBC » | Yeck » | Sometimes the Internet is like a train wreck » | Bruce vs. Tony » | Here's an example » | Grrrr » | Sm-wha? » 

Monday, June 26, 2006 

Good thing I majored in sociology (well, a sub-discipline of it)

I gave up and did the quiz that Christa did in her last post so long ago. The results sure were shocking (heavy sarcasm).

You scored as Sociology. You should be a Sociology major!

Anthropology

100%

Engineering

100%

Sociology

100%

Philosophy

92%

Mathematics

92%

English

92%

Psychology

83%

Biology

75%

Linguistics

67%

Journalism

58%

Theater

50%

Art

33%

Dance

33%

Chemistry

33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

I scored as Journalism and English. Go figure.

I scored as English, with Philosophy coming in eighth, which only shows that they mistakenly think of Analytic Philosophy as constituting the whole field.

What can I say? Dance just isn't my thing.

Post a Comment