« Home | Bruce vs. Tony » | Here's an example » | Grrrr » | Sm-wha? » | News scan, June 5 » | Bomb? » | Credit where it's due » | News scan, June 2 » | Planes are fun » | Thursday morning news scan » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

Sometimes the Internet is like a train wreck

I can't look away.

I also can't help but have an opinion...

...which I'll put here, rather than in the post. This is like the 'tiger vs. bear' debate that KEEPS HAPPENING around me and that I can't not comment on. At least I didn't post to that message board though, right?

Assuming they have a good reason and that the reason is good enough to make Batman kill(!)...

If Batman knows the fight is coming, he'll find a way to get around Wolverine's healing factor and adamantium skeleton.

If he doesn't, he'll end in pieces unless he can escape and regroup.

But I'm biased, so what does everybody else think?

I think you're right, but I also think 99.99% of the time Wolverine would be unable to prevent him from escaping and regrouping. And then Logan's ass is ground round.

Also, bears.

I agree on the 99.99 per cent figure.

Post a Comment