« Home | Sm-wha? » | News scan, June 5 » | Bomb? » | Credit where it's due » | News scan, June 2 » | Planes are fun » | Thursday morning news scan » | This didn't happen in Montreal... » | Humans and hurricanes » | Death » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

Grrrr

Christa's fast asleep in the other room. I, on the other hand, can't sleep.

Insomnia sucks.

On a lighter note, Christa finally admitted that I have grey hairs on my head. Oh, and I've started drinking coffee.

I'm betting those two things are somehow related. I'm also betting coffee and insomnia are somehow linked.

Don't drink coffee. It makes you impotent. RESIST AT ALL COSTS.

Wha? What are the first two things?

As for the coffee, I only drink it about once a week and in the morning when I do.

That's bunk.

I think.

Regardless, I've resisted enough. Complete abstinence doesn't make sense anymore. I don't guzzle it though, it that makes you feel better.

on the other hand, I prefer this study...

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/news/story.phtml?id=1546

"Caffeine appears to increase the sperm�s ability to swim, and it is thought that caffeine based stimulants could be used to improve sperm samples in the in-vitro fertilisation process."

so who knows!
i say listen to the studies that benefit your cause! (not that fertility is your cause.. but of the two, I'd sure as heck choose it over impotence!

I like that one better too, though maybe that means I should put coffee off until later in life...

Insomnia and grey hairs are the first two.

Don't drink/not drink coffee because of sperm - avoid it because it tastes like shit and is habit forming.

(or if not, you'd better start drinking beer, too)

Post a Comment