« Home | Sometimes the Internet is like a train wreck » | Bruce vs. Tony » | Here's an example » | Grrrr » | Sm-wha? » | News scan, June 5 » | Bomb? » | Credit where it's due » | News scan, June 2 » | Planes are fun » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Yeck

I woke up yesterday with a really disturbing image in my head.

I'd dreamt that I was ill, that the pathogen had shredded my heart and that I was coughing up a slurry of heart tissue and blood.

Hey, if that ever happens and you're actually able to *cough*, you're ahead of the game!

The odd thing was, I looked down at the red mess in front of me and thought that it was only a temporary inconvenience that might be a problem.

Having studied that organ from Anatomy class, I know that heart tissue has unique textures.

I personally think it's one of the prettist tissues in the body.

How you managed to cough up your heart is...questionable.

Questionable is right. Here's my first one: what pathway would it take to my mouth?

But then again, it was a dream so reality doesn't matter much.

Post a Comment