« Home | Resolute use of power » | There was a spider » | Video games from BBC » | Yeck » | Sometimes the Internet is like a train wreck » | Bruce vs. Tony » | Here's an example » | Grrrr » | Sm-wha? » | News scan, June 5 » 

Monday, June 26, 2006 

Locus of control

Where's your locus of control?

I scored a 95.

I should point out that it's not necessarily a good thing to be too internal (or external). Other factors come into play.

I scored a 90 - so what does it mean?

I scored 50...

40-60 Both external and internal locus of control

*looks around sheepishly*

I should also point out that while I understand and believe in the influence of external factors (e.g. socialization, genetics, psychological and biological realities, the choices of others, etc.), that doesn't seem to factor into my locus of control. I'm not at all sure why. [shrugs] It's a psychological concept and I studied sociology and political science.

I scored 70.. a solid B-. My parents would be happy, but tell me to try harder next time.

Post a Comment