« Home | Thursday morning news scan » | This didn't happen in Montreal... » | Humans and hurricanes » | Death » | Weird » | Deep breath deep breath deep breath... » | Well, at least those may not be our fault » | Four words » | Damn it » | About time » 

Thursday, June 01, 2006 

Planes are fun

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brian has taught me how to put photos on blogs. The image above is of the university from the air. If you look closely, you can see south residence on the far right of the picture. I lived there for first and second year.

I took that picture on Saturday. My friend Janet had told me about a local airshow and suggested Christa and I go. She and a friend were going. If you prebooked it, you could go for a short plane ride over the city.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We did, and went for a flight.

Neither of us had been in a small aircraft before, so this was really damn cool. I hadn't really been anticipating anything, but when we got about twenty feet off the ground I could see what all the hype was about.

A word of advice: If you ever do this, sit behind the pilot. You'll get a better view. Christa did.