« Home | Someone's in trouble » | "Anatomy of explanation" » | Hell » | So cool » | Yeah, yeah... » | The Hive » | The cost of proficiency? » | So damn bored » | Bad idea » | Falling into place » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

About time

"Mexican President Vicente Fox will sign into law a measure that decriminalizes the possession of small amounts of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and other drugs for personal use, his spokesman said Tuesday."
- globeandmail.com

Can anybody tell me why drugs are so 'bad'?

(For the record, the only drug I use is alcohol.)

I personally think all organic drugs should be legal..
chemicals, on the other hand, i reserve judgement on because the only reason I can come up with is that they're worse on you physically.. which i dont think is a good guide to draw the line...

As long as you can buy bleach and other assorted harmful substances in a grocery store, I have a hard time arguing you shouldn't be able to buy speed, or heroin, or whatever.

Note that this does not mean, does not even come close to meaning, that I think people should use speed or heroin or whatever. I'll stick to mushrooms, thanks.

Post a Comment