« Home | POK » | Christmas? » | About my previous post » | This is who I am » | Cool, not cool » | Social marketing » | Pok » | What does it feel like when your soul is dying? » | Pain's end » | Crime & related links » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Fun with words and dictionaries

Since the Homolka story changed so drastically this week, I need to gut my story. Everytime I sit down to do it, I go catatonic. That's the word that I've always used to describe when I'm working on something in my head but not a lot of physical work is getting done. For fun, I looked it up on diciontary.com and found this:

catatonic

A description of a system that gives no indication
that it is still working. This might be because it has
crashed without being able to give any error message or
because it is busy but not designed to give any feedback.