« Home | Christmas? » | About my previous post » | This is who I am » | Cool, not cool » | Social marketing » | Pok » | What does it feel like when your soul is dying? » | Pain's end » | Crime & related links » | My name is Aaron, and I am an introvert. » 

Thursday, December 01, 2005 

POK

Jer: Any questions?
Aaron: Yes. One. Why isn't everybody dead from the shrapnel of my skull?

Long story. In short, my near finished article on the coverage of Homolka is now only half finished and I'll be scrambling to rewrite it in light of yesterday's developments. On top of that, I'm the senior news editor of the campus paper next semester and all of the legwork for the election coverage needs to be done before and over the holidays. Jer's the coordinator for that, but that's still a lot of work for us all.