« Home | Social marketing » | Pok » | What does it feel like when your soul is dying? » | Pain's end » | Crime & related links » | My name is Aaron, and I am an introvert. » | Where'd all the time go? » | Batman! » | Isn't this fun » | Legal opium field? » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

Cool, not cool

I like that the Ministry of Transportation lets you see the highways on their website.

I don't like that they can't tell you which direction the camera is pointing. (They do give pointers for figuring it out though.)

Re: the link u posted saying the same thing as my comment - yea, i figured that out after i clicked the link (which happened to be after i made the comment.. lol)
I didn't want to flood ur comments as i often do on my own blog (case and point, the new superman post :p)

Post a Comment