« Home | What does it feel like when your soul is dying? » | Pain's end » | Crime & related links » | My name is Aaron, and I am an introvert. » | Where'd all the time go? » | Batman! » | Isn't this fun » | Legal opium field? » | 5 things about gun control laws » | Rhetorical questions about sounds » 

Thursday, November 17, 2005 

Pok

For those who don't know, pok is the sound of a head exploding. (Thanks Jer.) That's what my head feels like doing right now.

It gets like that when I've got too many windows running on my neural desktop.

A sample:
- The vastness of all the Karla Homolka coverage this summer (for a magazine article I'm working on for the college's media magazine).
- Criminology's relative absence in the public discourse surrounding crime (I'm always thinking about that).
- All the different things I need to master before the year's done (media law, layout, InDesign, QuarkXpress, note taking, copy editing...)
- Internships.