« Home | Happy Birthday Brian! » | Return from Oz » | Today's not the 20th? » | "Bush supporter" doesn't necessarily mean "moron" » | Go for it » | I'm still awake » | The results are in » | I've been really low energy for a long time. Deci... » | What actually happened » | If you like animals, don't read this. I wish I ha... » 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 

T3s!

For some reason long forgotten, the tweezers from my 1st Aid kit have been on my shelf for months. Yesterday I cleaned my room. I put the tweezers away and found my Tylenol 3s in the 1st Aid kit. This was cause for celebration. I've been looking for them for months. I'd never given myself the credit of putting them somewhere logical, so they'd gone unfound.

They're left over from when I had my kidney stone at the end of last winter. I've been having mild twinges in my left flank for the last week. New readers may be unaware that 'left flank' is what they refer to your left lower back as when you go in to an ER complaining of pain there.

So, I've been a little uneasy about not knowing where my super-painkillers were.

I feel much better now that I know where the little bundles of codeine are. Though the twinge is making itself felt right now as I type.

I think I'm going to go drink some water. Staying hydrated might be a good idea.

Be careful luv or you're going to end up in the same boat as Bradley, the kidney stone king!-Cait

Post a Comment