« Home | Today's not the 20th? » | "Bush supporter" doesn't necessarily mean "moron" » | Go for it » | I'm still awake » | The results are in » | I've been really low energy for a long time. Deci... » | What actually happened » | If you like animals, don't read this. I wish I ha... » | Fed up » | Reference 101 » 

Saturday, November 20, 2004 

Return from Oz

She comes back a month from today.

Nice save.

I seriously woke up Friday thinking it was the 20th. It wasn't until I got back from school, looked at the blog and saw the date on the entry that I realized it was actually the 19th. *shrug* Oops.

Oh, I believe you - the only reason I know the date is because I've memorized the due dates for my papers and I just go from there.

oh good if i forget what day my flight is, i'll know where to check to remind myself! (unless of course u know somebody else in australia?)

I too am counting the days~!

Post a Comment