« Home | What actually happened » | If you like animals, don't read this. I wish I ha... » | Fed up » | Reference 101 » | I keep falling asleep » | Loved this book » | Happy Birthday Christen! » | Blast this cursed inertia » | Random thoughts » | So far, a success » 

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 

I've been really low energy for a long time. Decided last night that this has to stop.

The reason I'm low energy is that I don't sleep enough. So I'm always tired. So I don't have much energy.

I plan to do the smart thing. The smart thing is to sleep more and pay back my sleep debt. According to the sleep expert I interviewed for a service piece recently, it'll take about two weeks of sleep expansion before I start feeling better. And having more energy.

Unfortunately, I'm a very impatient person.

Which is why in the meantime I'm consuming large amounts of sugar and caffeine in the daytime. I have to rely on Coca Cola though. I don't like coffee.

However, Shannon's bringing me some Red Bull tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes.

Maybe once I catch up on sleep I'll actually be able to write an entry that flows.