« Home | Well, at least those may not be our fault » | Four words » | Damn it » | About time » | Someone's in trouble » | "Anatomy of explanation" » | Hell » | So cool » | Yeah, yeah... » | The Hive » 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 

Deep breath deep breath deep breath...

A minute ago I was reading an article on The Walrus web-site and planning my journalistic 'career'.

One had little to do with the other. They were just two separate tracks my mind was on.

I was listing the things I need and want to do in my head when I felt an eruption of rage from somewhere deep in my skull. This wasn't mild frustration. It was break-things-with-hands fury. I spun away from the computer because I wanted to break the monitor with the keyboard and away from the desk because I wanted to sweep everything off it and into the cubicle wall.

I ended the swivel with my back to the screen, my hands on my knees and my heart in my throat.

There's just too damn much to do before I die.

It's true. There is a lot to do before you die. It's a good think you're ONLY IN YOUR TWENTIES!!

Relax. Breathe. It will come.

Post a Comment