« Home | R&R » | Four (more ore less) » | I'm full up » | Wild Man in the lake » | Beams and hatches » | Ellis vs. Whedon » | Two years later » | Saigo » | Models are so fake » | Harm reduction approach to extreme alcoholics » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

Shoot me now

I'm sitting at a hexagonal table with six mac workstations around it in photojournalism class. There are four other people at this table. I don't know them, but they know each other and are chattering incessantly about every featherbrained thought that comes into their heads.

It's giving me chest pains.

Are people actually like this? I thought they only existed in terrible college movies about "valley girls." And only three of them are girls.

Wonder if this makes me an elitist.

I need to get out of here.

if you don't occasionally overhear the conversation of others and react like this, I think it probably means you're going soft in the head or something.

Of course, the same is true if you don't overhear the conversation of others and have an opposite reaction.

Actually, one of those conversations is taking place, at extremely high volume, about ten feet behind me at work right now. I kind of want to punch someone.

elitist? probably not..
idealist? sure, if you hope these people would just poof off the planet and only exist within the world of 'Clueless' :p

You mean, you haven't overheard coversations like this at Humber before now? This surprises me.

agreed..

..spend a night in the Humber residence... between that and the immature guys, you'll be ready to claw your eyes out.

I overhear them a lot and am continually (that's not even a word, is it?) shocked when I do. This time I happened to be in front of a computer and willing to complain about it.

I might explode if I spent any length of time in the residence.

They should add ducttape to the list of essentials for residence living.

Post a Comment