« Home | I'm full up » | Wild Man in the lake » | Beams and hatches » | Ellis vs. Whedon » | Two years later » | Saigo » | Models are so fake » | Harm reduction approach to extreme alcoholics » | Entertainment? » | Lego Star WarsToo long, but amusing nonetheless. ... » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

Four (more ore less)

Stolen from Kiernan because I'm bored.

Four jobs I've had
Factory worker (On the line in two different factories)
News editor (At a campus paper)
Day camp counselor
Background performer (movie extra)

Four movies I can watch over and over
Batman Begins
Office Space
Fight Club
Princess Bride

Four places I have lived
In chronological order:
Dufferin County, Ontario
Guelph, Ontario (six places)
Toronto, Ontario

Four TV shows I like to watch
House
24
NCIS
Lost

Four foods that I like
Curry
Samosas
Peanutbutter (& honey)
Perogies

Four websites I visit daily
Gmail
CBC
Yahoo
Various blogs

Four things I want to do before I die
Do for criminology what all the popular science people have done for physics, evolution, etc
Live in Ireland for a year
Publish fiction (a short story, a novel and a Batman comic book)
Study another martial art

Four places I would rather be right now
I'm content

Four people I'm tagging
Christa
Brian
Jer
Ian