« Home | Harm reduction approach to extreme alcoholics » | Entertainment? » | Lego Star WarsToo long, but amusing nonetheless. ... » | This school hates me » | With regards » | So I'm flipping through the Sun... » | Almost there » | POK... » | Guns, guns, guns » | It's fun, trust me » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 

Models are so fake

Bigger breasts, smaller hips, better hair...

No wonder so many women have body image issues. These kinds of photo adjustments are made on a regular basis on magazine covers.

We visited the site yesterday in my digital photojournalism class.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Send me the Homolka article, will you?

Shit, I don't have an eletronic version of the final draft. I'll have to get one. I'm not at school today, so you'll have to wait until Monday.

models aren't fake. not in this sense, at least.. and not in all cases. I never thought i'd see myself defending someone like this, but most of the time they dont even see the final mag cover. They just show up for the photo shoot...
It's the magazines that are fake to me....

I was being facetious.

Post a Comment