« Home | Isn't this fun » | Legal opium field? » | 5 things about gun control laws » | Rhetorical questions about sounds » | Wow » | Changes, part two » | Changes, part one » | Bad mood » | Where time stops » | I wanna bomb the pyramids » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 

Batman!

Ian linked to a very short Batman comic that he found on someone's live journal, which I thought was great.

always could use more batman comics =p

and hey, I thought you didn't want to make your blog commentable :P

he's trying something new :p

oh and Aaron - in response to ur beef with people who drive excessively with turn signals running.... i've been guilty occasionally of going around a bend and not turning my wheel enough to click the signal off, or changing lanes in busy traffic and just forget to flip it off....

and i dont hear the clicking over the music in the car... now, i dont drive with the volume up excessively, but it is enough to drown out the clicking of the signal... just thought i'd throw that out there ;)

Fair enough. Music does makes sense.

I'm making some posts commentable and others not. Decided it didn't make sense for posts where I link to things I find interesting to be non commentable.

Post a Comment