« Home | Sated » | Why? » | Return of the Villain » | Blast from the past » | An imperfect window, but a window nonetheless » | Meaning » | Three months ain't bad » | What!? » | How am I? You sure you want to know? » | The End. » 

Tuesday, October 05, 2004 

Popcorn

Aaron sits at the computer about to write a blog entry. Jer wanders to the door from the livingroom.

Jer: By the way, I ate the rest of your chips.
Aaron: [Coughs]
J: Yeah, I took a handful and then another handful and they were gone. I'll get you another bag.
A: No worries. I can't seem to finish a bag anyway.
J: Apparently not! There's still a bag of Smart Food in there from a month ago!
A: [Laughs] If you want it and it's not stale, take it.

Jer walks away. There's a rustle from the kitchen. Then the livingroom.

J: [Whines] I hate Smart Food.
A: Are you having it?

Jer appears in the doorway, his eyes bright and his hand buried in the bag.

J: Yes! What of it!?