« Home | So apparently the CSA is angry at me » | Really freakin' tired » | I'm a ruler » | So tired » | Uh oh » | I'm undecided on this » | "Who then is a valid journalist?" » | This page will self destruct in three seconds... » | Flashes of first year » | Rushing through the day » 

Saturday, March 27, 2004 

Zoning out

I've been sitting here zoning out for a while. I've had a lot on my mind lately and it's all kind of hit me now. I'm not in a bad mood because of it. Just kind of stuck in my head.

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to handle the last two weeks of work at the paper. I don't know what to do.

A friend talked me out of quitting yesterday. I was very frustrated over the issue I can't discuss here. Was fed up and willing to make a statement. The friend talked me down and suggested working to rule.

Late last night another friend emailed me with thoughts on why that might not be the best idea.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm just so frustrated. We all give so much to this paper, but we get nothing back from our supervisor or the board. What's the point continuing to give our best to something that's not worth it?

Just some thoughts that keep me up and at my computer.