« Home | "Who then is a valid journalist?" » | This page will self destruct in three seconds... » | Flashes of first year » | Rushing through the day » | Time for bed » | Smart ads worry me » | No more '(' or ')'! » | My evil plan » | Big surprise » | Seeking: henchpeople » 

Monday, March 22, 2004 

I'm undecided on this

Is a Reporter's E-mail Address Really Anyone's Business? You bet it is, if you work at one of the growing number of newspapers and their Web sites that are publishing the addresses with each story. Not all news organizations agree on their benefit, and some reporters are downright outraged by the amount of junk mail and spam they receive.
- 'is a reporter's e-mail address really anyone's business?'; online journalism review; march 16, 2004

I've now linked to two articles from this site and have only read a grand total of two articles from this site. That qualifies it for place on my link list on the right side of my blog.