« Home | Have I turned into a big ass-hole? » | How to bend people to your will » | "Die or live and be great" » | Welcome to my online mind » | Yeah, well I'm an emperor too! » | Death to Chatterbox » | Zoning out » | So apparently the CSA is angry at me » | Really freakin' tired » | I'm a ruler » 

Wednesday, March 31, 2004 

Smooth chinned and drowning

I dreamt last night that I was bobbing up and down in the water after having fallen off a pier. I went under once and then all the water disappeared and I was left to wade through mud to get back to dry land. The wooden uprights of the pier dwarfed me as I walked. I put my hand to my face at one point and found smooth skin. I thought, "But I haven't shaved my goatee off yet."

Then the dream changed and I was in a grungy gas station washroom spliced into my old residence hall. I was fighting someone who was trying to perform some sort of medical procedure on a doped up person in the hall. One of us kept trying to stab the other with a syringe, but it kept bending like a piece of rubber.