« Home | Pok » | Malfunction! » | Midnight could come a little quicker » | Bullshit » | Unpleasant » | Shoot me now » | R&R » | Four (more ore less) » | I'm full up » | Wild Man in the lake » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 

New in news... kinda...

Long, but interesting story over at Wired about Internet newsreaders.

There was no space to comment below, so I'll ask here:

Is everything okay? Should you be angry?

Everything's okay.

For a while it looked like someone from my past was going to try to insert themselves in my present. And I'm very happy with this person being in my past. But, nothing came of it, so all is well. That's as much detail as I'll go into (in this space, anyway).

Excited about New York?

This is why you should just give up and allow comments on all posts - we're just going to ask anyway (if Jer hadn't, I would have).

Everything would have been fine if I'd remembered to update that situation before Jer asked!

Post a Comment