« Home | Billy has teeth » | Stick person! » | Dolphins are cool » | T3s! » | Happy Birthday Brian! » | Return from Oz » | Today's not the 20th? » | "Bush supporter" doesn't necessarily mean "moron" » | Go for it » | I'm still awake » 

Saturday, November 27, 2004 

Best headline EVER

The Globe and Mail had this headline in the front section today:

'ER delays killing heart patients'

Er... And by 'today', I mean Friday...

for some reason blogger isn't signing me in to comment, so i'm temporarily anonymous.

*sigh* good ol' canadian news eh? although here you get serious headlines about 65 yr old ladies jumping on crocodiles...

and aaron, the time difference is confusing enough without you mixing up days all the time. =P

right, i need to sign my name when posting anonymously... that was me, christa.

it's not really a "funny" headline.. but i guess it all depends on where you put the comma!

I didn't mean to imply it was funny. I meant to imply that it's a very unfortunate choice of words because of the second, unintended meaning.

Granted, I'm not sure how I'd rewrite it while keeping it within the space allotted.

Post a Comment