« Home | In other news... » | Soaking in the apocalypse » | Update » | Bored » | Humber, here I come? » | To random nights! » | I now feel much better about the grammar test Humb... » | One good thing came of this year » | Kids are funny » | Bu-bye facial hair » 

Saturday, April 17, 2004 

The Villainy Project

A new category of links now graces the right side of my page ("Projects").

The first link in the new category ("The Villainy Project") will lead you to this post, which is an overview of that project.

The Villainy Project was something I did to kill boredom and try to find a way of having more fun with my life. I looked at the fictional villains that always seem to be having more fun than anybody else they're around and derived the general principles they seem to live by. Here are links to each of the posts that made up the Villainy Project:

How to be a villain

Cartoon villainy too psycho for Jacklin

Origins of the Villainy Project

Memory fragment

Random background research

Labelling theory to the rescue

I'm no innocent (Villainy Project, Assignment 1)

"Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war."


The last is the one where I outline the seven principles of villainy.