« Home | To random nights! » | I now feel much better about the grammar test Humb... » | One good thing came of this year » | Kids are funny » | Bu-bye facial hair » | Foul tasting beverages » | Fuck you computer » | In Guelph 'till tomorrow » | Grin and bear it » | I have messed up dreams » 

Wednesday, April 14, 2004 

Humber, here I come?

Hurry the fuck up and get back to me.

In so many ways, I'm a very patient person. In this respect - waiting to hear back on a college application - I'm not.

I had the thing at Humber yesterday. It was a twenty minute orientation session followed by basic tests of grammar and general knowledge as well as an essay on why journalism interests me. We could show our portfolios if we wanted and I did.

The tests and essay went fine. The guy seemed to be impressed with the portfolio.

Now I just have to wait to hear back.

The best practice would probably just be to forget about the damn thing.