« Home | "Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war." » | I'm serious » | I hate my job » | Insane » | Exactly » | Pain » | Mine was jagged and spiked » | Don't read this » | Excellent. Just excellent. » | E-mail pruning » 

Tuesday, March 16, 2004 

Seeking: henchpeople

It just doesn't roll off the tongue like 'henchmen.'

Anyway, I'm looking for people to accompany me to the student government's Annual General Meeting tomorrow at 6pm. I plan on going somewhere for drinks for St. Paddy's either immediately following the AGM or whenever we get sick of it. For the sake of secrecy, only those who come will be let in on the plan. The rest of you will have to wait for next week's issue of the paper.

Further reasons to go: It'll be fun to watch them scramble to meet quorum. What genius decided to put the AGM on St. Paddy's Day?

Prospective henchpeople (argh, it just doesn't FLOW!) may apply by email, phone or in person.