« Home | Cartoon villainy too psycho for Jacklin » | Spiritual purity by default. » | Restless as all hell » | "Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" » | *Cackles madly* » | I'm not Edward Norton » | How to be a villain » | Thank you Douglas Coupland » | It's not, "Thou shalt not kill." » | True, but... » 

Sunday, March 07, 2004 

Hungry

Ian, Kiernan, Steph and I went to a party tonight for Scott, a member of the newspaper's board of directors. He's moving out to Manitoba to do his masters degree. This was his goodbye party.

It was fun, though I was tired. There was a lot of good food.

Just a second, the cat is meowing like mad. I should go check to make sure nothing's trying to eat her or something.

...

Mmmm. That was a good sandwich.

Anyway, there was all sorts of excellent food with cheese in it that I couldn't really indulge in because I'm a stubborn mildly lactose intolerant person who doesn't get those stupid pills you can take. I had some food, though. Not enough to bother me. I'm pretty good at judging that.

So I'm still hungry. Even now after getting a sandwich after making sure the cat was alright. (I went downstairs to find her sitting on the back of a couch staring out into the dark. Weirdo.)