« Home | Staring through a windshield » | Twiddling my thumbs into lunacy » | Yeck » | American joke » | More space stuff » | Asteroid close call » | "Which of these things isn't like the others? Whi... » | Resurrection » | This makes me wonder » | Interesting » 

Friday, February 27, 2004 

Relax. I'm alright.

I woke up and logged into Blogger to erase the posting I put up last night. It's so unbelievably harsh and personal that I couldn't subject others to it.

But I re-read it and just couldn't take it down. I feel better now than I did last night, but what I wrote still stands.

I won't always feel like this. Each day I do a little to make things better for myself and each day gets a little better than the last. This is merely a temporary slump.

I can handle this and am handling it, so if last night's post worried you, please put your mind at ease.