« Home | More space stuff » | Asteroid close call » | "Which of these things isn't like the others? Whi... » | Resurrection » | This makes me wonder » | Interesting » | Hyde said it before you did... » | I've been reading too much tech news lately » | Digital planet » | None of the other sandwiches look any good » 

Wednesday, February 25, 2004 

American joke

I found this on my laptop late last night. Now, I like individual Americans a hell of a lot. I know quite a few and they're all really nice people. But I love this joke. You've probably read it before; it went around on email a few times about four years ago.

--

Riding on a passenger train, there are 4 people in one compartment. A Canadian, an American, a beautiful blonde, and an older, somewhat ugly lady.

The train passes through a tunnel - the compartment goes pitch black. Suddenly the sound of someone being slapped is heard in the car. The train emerges from the tunnel and the American has a large red hand print across the side of his face.

The American thinks: "That stupid Canadian tried to grope the blonde, and she slapped me instead."

The ugly woman thinks: "It serves him right. He probably tried to grope the blonde, and she slapped him."

The blonde thinks: "That bastard. He probably tried to grope me, but got the ugly woman instead, and she slapped him."

The Canadian thinks: "I hope we go through another tunnel so I can slap that stupid American again."