« Home | Gay marriages in the States » | A snapshot » | Oops » | My apologies » | Relax. I'm alright. » | Staring through a windshield » | Twiddling my thumbs into lunacy » | Yeck » | American joke » | More space stuff » 

Saturday, February 28, 2004 

The Hitch Hiker's Guide to this Discussion

DON'T PANIC! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

For those of you just tuning in, Ian and I seem to have engaged in a discussion through our blogs.

It started Thursday night when I posted a near psychotic rant that mentioned something that Ian thinks about the necessity of romantic love which I disagreed with.

Friday morning Ian posted a response clarifying what he means and calling me on having been an ass in my post.

Later the same morning I posted a numbered, itemized response that contained two third points.

Last night Ian responded, tactfully pointing out that I couldn't count. I fixed the number problem and am about to respond to his response to my response to his response to my rant.