« Home | Stay the fuck off the island » | Saving tabs » | Little Napoleon » | New blog to read » | I do like my job » | Zidane » | Why? » | New addition » | jkl; fsd jkl;f » | Management myth » 

Saturday, July 15, 2006 

Eudaimonia

Excellent article at New York magazine about happiness (linked to by k-punk who was then linked to by Ian). The entire thing was interesting, but the most interesting point for me was the entirety of the final page of the article, which is the one I link to here. The quote that starts the page is something I tend to agree with.

I would link to k-punk and to Ian, but my computer is having the same problem it had the other night. To get the link working, I had to type in the url and canibalize backslashes from extra "a href" tags I had Blogger paste in. The computer has been on for many, many hours. I think that is when it happens.