« Home | Where time stops » | I wanna bomb the pyramids » | On this date a year ago » | Book meme, from Ian » | Batman » | Caught in the headlights » | Leaving the plant » | Random choices » | Six of seven days of my week » | Sleep? What's that? » 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

Bad mood

I just wrote an entry for this blog. And published it. And turned off the computer. And then turned it back on and deleted the post.

I hate doing that.

If you didn't check here in the five minutes it was up, don't ask what it said. Let's just say that my mood right now is very bad and I bitched about my life in very general terms. In trying to claw my way out of the mood after turning the computer off I realized that you neither need to read my bitching, nor was the bitching particularly productive.

While I'm not out of the mood yet, I'm working on it.