« Home | Muffins » | Damn it » | [Snarls] » | An end » | Carapace » | That feeling in the pit of your gut » | Greatly exaggerated » | Top slang from a random site » | Every damn time » | Gotta love the Irish » 

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 

State of the union

I don't know how many of you still read this, but for those of you who I haven't really talked to for a while, here is what's going on in my life. For ease of reading, I've split it off into handy-dandy categories.

Love life

Excellent. Since she got back from Oz, things with Christa have been almost too good to believe. I could go on, but there's no need. I'm happy with her. That's all anybody needs to know.

Career

Still plodding along. With only a few loose ends to tie up, first year of j-school is done.

Next fall I'm a managing editor for sweat, the official magazine of the Ontario College Athletics Association. It comes out twice a year and is done by final year Humber journalism students. I should also be interning a few days a week at a small newspaper somewhere.

Living situation

Still living in Toronto. It's a love/hate relationship. Everytime I think I've had enough of it, the city manages to show me something about it to convince me otherwise.

Work

Finding employment for the summer is my next big task.