« Home | They're back » | You know what happens when you assume... » | It happened again » | Here's the deal » | Let's be clear on something here » | There is no wrong answer » | Can't let it pass without comment » | I forgot how they taste » | The latest on the roommate front... » | Bloody hell » 

Sunday, October 31, 2004 

Happy Halloween!

A bunch of us went to the Dance Cave tonight to celebrate Halloween and Jer and Christen's birthdays. The costume worked well.

I was the victim of a vampire seductress.

I wore black dress pants and a white collared shirt. The skin under my eyes was lightly blackened. A big red lipstick print was on my cheek and another on my throat with a half inch gap between the lips. Two trickles of blood trailed down from between the lips.

I was Communist Satan. Don't ask.

See see I told ya people wanted to comment!! Yay comments! *hugs*-Cait

I'm working on Halloween, and on Devil's Night I had a BBQ where no one dressed in costume, including me. Boo Halloween, this is two years in a row I've missed your sweet free candy goodness for work and I'm bitter. So screw all you halloweend dressup types.

Ahem

Post a Comment