« Home | Here's the deal » | Let's be clear on something here » | There is no wrong answer » | Can't let it pass without comment » | I forgot how they taste » | The latest on the roommate front... » | Bloody hell » | While I'm at it » | Note to self... » | DMB » 

Saturday, October 30, 2004 

It happened again

I'm at some bar with a woman from my program and her roommate Paige. Paige is talking to someone and they're both looking over at me. A lot. And talking. I look back and raise an eyebrow.

P: You've been reminding me of someone all night and I just realized who.

I grin because I know what's coming.

P: [to the guy she's been talking to] Doesn't he look like him?
The guy: [shrugs] Yeah, I guess...
P: [to me] You look just like Edward Norton.

I laugh hard.

P: Do you get that a lot?
This will never stop amusing me. Personally, I don't see it. The woman from my program didn't see it either. But people keep telling me this. Either Norton or Wes from Angel.