« Home | Rituals » | 2 minutes later » | Blogs I visit » | Random train of thought » | The Void » | I'm getting paid for this? » | And now for something a little different » | Experiment » | Take me or leave me » | A snapshot of my life » 

Wednesday, August 11, 2004 

An image for all you soft-hearted cat lovers out there

I'm at the apartment, back from work extremely early because the boy I'm contracted to work with isn't up to camp today.

I'm in my room, the pale green sheet 'curtain' pulled up over the window and the lamp on to maximize my light.

I'm reclining on the small couch, enjoying a book that came to me through Ian.

Houdini, the little gray striped cat who lives here, is curled sleeping on her side with her back against my hip and her feet hanging off the edge of the couch.

eeeeeeee! Houdini is so cute. I love Houdini.

So you _do_ like the book. Excellent. I'll give you the rest next time I see you not at a bar.

I love the book. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

would anybody notice if i snuck houdini home with me one day?

Post a Comment