« Home | Dancing in the Park » | Taking my own advice » | Deer in the Arboretum » | It's not about fighting » | Disclaimer » | Theory pieces » | Odd resting place » | Hmmm.... » | Tiger vs. Bear » | MSN is a coconut shell monkey trap » 

Monday, June 21, 2004 

Weeks 7 through 9: sleepy

The last three weeks were not my best.

I've managed to work out a few days each week, The days I work out are the days that I do it immediately after getting 'home' from work. I'm so tired after work that if I pause to rest, watch television or check my email I can't get my energy level up high enough again. I think I need to tweak my diet and get more sleep to combat that.

I've maintained my flexibility and introduced chinups, which I hate and can't do many of. My resting heart rate is currently 64 beats per minute.