« Home | Theory pieces » | Odd resting place » | Hmmm.... » | Tiger vs. Bear » | MSN is a coconut shell monkey trap » | Douglas Adams rocks » | Cold cat » | Impatient » | Fun fact » | Week six: injured » 

Saturday, June 12, 2004 

Disclaimer

I make no representation, warranty or guarantee that any of the 'theory' I present in subsequent entries will be safe or effective in any self defense situation. I am not responsible for any injury that may occur.

I am obviously worried that someone will read these entries, apply them and then come back at me if something goes wrong. So keep in mind that they are here for information purposes alone.

If you want to learn about self defense, go sign up for a course. A very long one that has a theory component, talks about legal responsibilities and has you train at full strength against heavily padded, highly trained instructors.