« Home | Week two: bundle of pain » | Reconnecting to society » | Nope, only two » | "You need a drink" » | The move » | Three entries in thirty minutes? » | My MSN name from Wednesday: 'What a truly excellen... » | I saw a ghost today » | This week's to-do list » | About time! » 

Tuesday, May 04, 2004 

This week's objective: money

I need it.

Not right now. I managed to sock away enough that I'm going to be comfortable for the next month even if I don't find a job right away.

However, if I don't find a job right away and start earning some cash, I will be screwed later in the summer. And royally screwed come September.

So, today I'm going to go print off some resumes and apply for some jobs.

And I'm going to apply for OSAP so that I can go to school in September.

Should be all sorts of fun.