« Home | Nope, only two » | "You need a drink" » | The move » | Three entries in thirty minutes? » | My MSN name from Wednesday: 'What a truly excellen... » | I saw a ghost today » | This week's to-do list » | About time! » | Why I'm ticked at the god of timing » | Lots to write, less time to do it » 

Tuesday, May 04, 2004 

Reconnecting to society

I have to say I'm amazed how twitchy I got over the last few days without Internet, cable television or a telephone. It would have been one thing if I were off camping or something - which I haven't done in FAR too long - but to be so disconnected and still be in populated areas was just eerie.

The third entry never came because there was something wrong with mom's computer yesterday. I hope she's figured it out.

The cable guy came this morning as I was finishing my workout. Shokes and I spent the rest of the morning wrestling with the Internet, forcing it to do our will. Finally we got connected again.

I've been reading email and blogs ever since.

And let me just say, my new room is frickin' cold today. At least it's HUGE.