« Home | Yesterday was Earth Day » | The Weapon Project » | Week one: wad of cookie dough » | Mission accomplished » | The joy of pet stores » | I hope I never meet the god of timing » | I need an address » | Movies, movies, movies... » | Insult to injury » | Hello? Anybody out there? » 

Friday, April 23, 2004 

Pasta and wine and a movie... Oh my...

Yesterday was a good day.

Christa had James, Ching and I over to her place for dinner. The food was excellent. Chicken with pasta and tomato sauce. I even enjoyed the wine, which was odd as it wasn't as sweet as I normally prefer. Maybe I've had enough in the past few years to actually be acquiring a taste for it.

After dinner we all sat on the couch for a while looking at James' enormous binder of black and white photos. Then we watched Empire Records, which I had never seen.