« Home | Another update » | Update » | The blog infection is spreading... » | The problem was not muscular » | Thanks » | It's back » | Retreat! » | Emperor! » | Ahem » | Post more often » 

Wednesday, March 10, 2004 

My transcripts have left Guelph

I've applied to three different colleges for their journalism programs for this September.

Each got back to me saying they had received my application.

The week after finding out I didn't get the EIC position at the campus paper for next year I got my highschool and university transcripts and sent them out.

Since then, Centennial had me schedule an "Orientation and Interview Session" for next Monday, Humber told me they never got my transcripts and Sheridan hasn't said another word.

I got the letter from Humber about the transcripts late last week. I was going to call to clear that up Monday morning, but then ended up spending it asleep and doped up on T3s. Then yesterday I just put it off until today.

I just called the Ontario College Application Service to check on the transcripts. They went out earlier this week, so all is well.

Maybe I will get to spend another two years in school after all. Which while good, sucks because I don't want to go back to school. I've had my fill.