« Home | The Cast » | "Who can say what is good and what is bad." » | That's strange... » | Who can say? » | Lies » | Bush's brilliance » | Noises in the dark » | All gone » | Fuck it. I choose being happy. » | Grinding my teeth » 

Friday, February 13, 2004 

The House

Three people live with me. Claire, Shokes and Erik.

Claire I lived with two summers ago. She lived in a house that I happened to look into to sublet. She showed me the house, I got a gut feeling that we could be great friends, I gambled on that and won. Big time. She's a dear, dear friend and I love her a lot.

Shokes moved in last September and he's proven to be a great guy and a good friend. We share very similar tastes in movies and television shows.

Erik is a nice guy that I know through Claire. He's in a completely different zone and we don't really connect all that often.