« Home | So tired » | Some people just don't get it » | Headlines » | Authorities cut short beach vacation » | Recent blog use » | Mind boggling » | Headlines » | Headlines » | "Mann may be one of the only American moviemakers ... » | Headlines, again » 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 

Read, pass on, boycott

I've read more sickening things than this, but that's only because I read Nick Pron's book about Homolka and Bernardo when researching an article I wrote last year.

Read the linked article. All of it. Post a link to it in your blog. People need to know about this [expletive expletive expletive].

It's possible that the reporter got it wrong. It's happened before (with reporters in general, I don't know a thing about this specific reporter). But considering what she writes, I'm willing to bet she and her editor did everything they could to make it bulletproof. Their asses are on the line.

(I learned of this story from Ian, but Jer has also blogged it.)