« Home | Even More Justice Headlines » | Lights, camera... » | Grrr » | More Justice Headlines (Updated) » | Justice Headlines » | Holy shit dept. » | "If you think you could run a lucrative assassinat... » | Memory killing pill » | Long live the lizard brain » | Game criticism » 

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 

Karla/Media Watch

I was going to link to every news site with a story on her, but there's just too damn many. Instead, I'll link to my google news search page.

That's just from the last day. Yes, a lot of those are smaller outlets getting the story off a wire. All the Sun Media ones seem to be the Cairns story. (I interviewed him for the article I wrote about Karla coverage last year. Nice guy. Very bright.)

--
Update: I'm happy that there seems to be less of her in the news today, which is why if you go to the above link it'll only pull you back a few.