« Home | One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish... or not » | Canada takes second medal » | Sports » | One for the 'you're fucking joking me' file » | Oh really? » | Just one word » | It's short » | The cat with springs for legs » | "Aaron!!!" » | Say it ain't so! » 

Sunday, August 22, 2004 

[Note: Claire's cat Channy, a big white poof-ball of a ragdoll, is staying here for the week while Claire is in Newfoundland.]

Shokes: Did you know that Channy is sometimes scared to go in the litter box?
Aaron: No, I didn't.
Shokes: Yeah, she'll sometimes just stand there staring into it for a minute to make sure its empty. Then she'll go in.
Aaron: I wonder how that [fear] developed.
Shokes: Houdini. She's jumped Channy a few times while in the litter box. That's one of the rules she never learned not to break.

See, Malcoln usually waits until after Madelaine has emerged from pooping to assault her. So I guess he's slightly better. I'll trade you him for Channy, though.

Post a Comment