« Home | Sports » | One for the 'you're fucking joking me' file » | Oh really? » | Just one word » | It's short » | The cat with springs for legs » | "Aaron!!!" » | Say it ain't so! » | No prayer for me » | The Guelsh Salon » 

Friday, August 20, 2004 

Canada takes second medal

Canadian trampolinist Karen Cockburn just took silver. This gives 'us' two medals, a silver and a bronze.

Actually, we now have 3 medals. 2 silvers and a bronze. Men's coxless fours took silver behind Great Britain. And Vikki was here when I checked the medal standings so I'm "mad" at her now! (she would be from Scotland)

Yep you canadians are never going to live this down, us beating you in the honourable sport of 'mens coc..' oh I mean 'mens coxless fours' - whoooho! This is the proudest moment of my life..

Vikki X

Post a Comment