« Home | Radio sucks » | Sigh » | Street justice » | What the hell? » | The Cast » | She's leaving » | Weeks 7 through 9: sleepy » | Dancing in the Park » | Taking my own advice » | Deer in the Arboretum » 

Monday, July 05, 2004 

Weeks 10 and 11: dissatisfied

The last two weeks I was very good. I worked out a lot more than I did the previous three weeks. There were no real changes to the workout routine though. Which is a pretty accurate way of describing the rest of my life right now. Which is something I've been thinking about for a while. Which is why the subhead of this post is what it is.

More on that in a future post.

My resting heartrate is currently 52. I can place my palms on the floor in front of my feet with my knees only slightly bent (to avoid injury). Muscles that had gone slack have firmed up and taken on definition I haven't seen since high school.

Looks as if I've achieved my goal of getting back into 'good shape' by July.

I think it's time to kick things up a notch or two. And I'm not just talking about exercise.